We will keep any information you provide confidential and will not share with any third parties unless legally obliged. Any information shared with us via our website form(s) will be kept for up to 30 days, after which it will be deleted. If we are part of a joint collaborative project, e.g. you are/become a client or a professional partner we will retain all your information unless you ask us to remove it from our database. For all privacy queries please contact email@example.com
Please contact us if you have a query, wish to remove your data from our systems or have a complaint. In respect of a complaint you are also free to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via the https://ico.org.uk
- name and job title
- contact information including email, website and social media contacts, including but not confined to, Twitter and Facebook plus user’s IP address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer requirements, surveys and/or offers
- our internal records
- improvement of our products and services
- the tailoring of this website according to your interests
If you choose to ‘opt in’ and sign up to receive our E-newsletter you will periodically receive information we believe you may find useful, valuable, timely and of interest to you about us and the marketing/publishing/advertising sector.
If you contact us via social media
We use a third party provider Hootsuite to manage our social media interactions. If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored by Hootsuite for three months. It will not be shared with any other organisations.
Further information on Google analytics cookies can be found via: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
Further cookies supplied by third parties, which allow you to share our web pages as follows:
|sub||end of session|
|act||end of session|
|p||end of session|
|presence||end of session|
Other cookies that MAY be set by this site are detailed as follows:
- PHPSESSID – this maintains your status as a visitor of the site. This cookie expires at the when the browser is closed.