It’s important for you to know and understand how the Big Ideas Collective Ltd will use and protect any information you choose to give us through the use of this website. Please read on, and if you have any queries don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email, website and social media contacts, including but not confined to, Twitter and Facebook plus user’s IP address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Why do we collect this information and what do we do with it?
We gather client information to better understand our clients’ needs and provide the best service possible, more specifically for:
- our internal records
- improvement of our products and services
- periodical sending out of promotional emails regarding new products, special offers or other information which we feel will be of use or interest using the contact details provided market research purposes
- the tailoring of this website according to your interests
Safe and secure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
We will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
Further information on Google analytics cookies can be found via: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
Further cookies supplied by third parties, which allow you to share our web pages as follows:
|sub||end of session|
|act||end of session|
|p||end of session|
|presence||end of session|
Other cookies that MAY be set by this site are detailed as follows:
- PHPSESSID – this maintains your status as a visitor of the site. This cookie expires at the when the browser is closed.
The links we provide to external websites